Bilawal has conveyed the message to become Benazir Bhutto not to be Zardari, Sheikh Rasheed
![]() |
Bilawal has conveyed the message to Benazir Bhutto not to be Zardari, Sheikh Rasheed |
LAHORE: Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid said that he has conveyed the message to Bilawal that Bhutto should not become Zardari while seeing Shahbaz Sharif demanding NRO.
During the weekly meeting of Railway Headquarters in Lahore, Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed said that this year will increase 20 trains in the country, with the help of the private sector, two freight trains are being constructed, freight trains will increase inland, besides addition 7 major railway stations are also being constructed.
The federal minister said that I am going to visit US President Barack Obama in the future, America has understood the political analysis of Imran Khan on the Afghan issue, but we are not accepting the terms of IMF, but those who are in interest.
Sheikh Rashid said that Bilawal thought that what would happen to him, Bilawal should not be Benazir Bhutto, Asif Ali Zardari benefited untouchable death, Zardari has used Benazir Bhutto for his purpose. The situation I have is Darwinist and Zardari.
The Minister said that Shahbaz Sharif has seen and heard the NRO demand, but as much as he pleases he will not get the NRO, I swear that I do not lie or whether minister or not, my public accounts go to the committee mandatory. I have a regular request for the membership of PAC, no public accounts under the law and the law can not stop being a committee worker, he said Sheikh would not be Rashid in the next assembly. I am and I am in the PAC.
Sheikh Rasheed further said that Shahbaz Sharif will audit the remaining issues, I will audit their needs, the Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) withdraws its name to the member. It is their problem. I am the most senior and experienced at the Parliament.

No comments:
Post a Comment