10Years Challenge, Swat from Oxford, Malala's story
![]() |
10YearsChallenge, Swat from Oxford, Malala's story |
London: Pakistani Nobel-winning award Malala Yousufzai participated in the social media's most challenging challenge '10 Air Challenges', describing his 10-year-old boyfriend.
According to details, the terrorists attacked Swat Guli in 2009 at the time when they were returning home from school, but Malala is not only studying at Oxford University in London but also lectures.
Seeing the # 10YearChallenge of Pakistan's daughter, writing a blog in which she herself described, Malala started this writing with the conditions of Swat.
Malala shared her blog and tweeted that when I saw 10 Air Challenges, I started thinking about my life, at that time I was only 11 years old but now everything has changed.
Read more: Associate to Texas Primary School Malala Yousufzai
Glacier expressed his feelings in this blog writing for the past 11 years. He wrote that in last week, 10 Air Challenges were very excited to see, more than 40,000 users highlighted the different aspects of their photos and life, even seeing my ten-year-old memories when I was just 11 years old. Had '
Malala wrote in her blog that "On January 15, 2009, the entire valley heard a radio announcement announcing that the local leader of the Taliban directed girls to go against school against Islam, so no girl will go to school now.
"I was very concerned about my future and freedom because I was interested in writing, reading, and learning because I was 11 years old and I decided to raise my voice," he said. There was no change in the ban without restriction, I wrote a diary during this time, even today I read the letters that I am listening to girls, their memories, doubts, and hope I still feel And this is the thought I felt in the whole world, particularly the refugee girls.
Read also: Another great honor of Malala Yousufzai
Read it also: 10yearschallenge #: What has changed to international cricketers? Viral images
On January 14, 2009, my school was the last day, but today on January 14, I started the second part of my lectures at University of Oxford, I guess I have come very far and it is also glad to describe my story. I am capable of, but this feeling is still today that millions of girls are passing through the same situations that I have seen 10 years ago.
Malala wrote in her blog that when I remember 10 years of old things, I thank you very much but I am angry with seeing girls deprived of school, my blood is opened when the rulers are about other issues. I think but the education of 13 million children is not worried because the rulers are worried about economy, power, conflict, and politics and they can also solve educational issues.
Malala expressed the belief that 'I am confident that if you were impressed with my story, I would accompany you to the girls' educational war together and join the workers.'

No comments:
Post a Comment